tes

tes
[CATATAN HARIAN SAYA] Mari gemar membaca & mengoleksi buku. Sebab ilmu tak akan pernah lekang oleh waktu. - Yogyakarta, 26 November 2016.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gundam UC Ace Vol.3 w/ Limited FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating - Reviewed by Yose Triarto

Dear Friends,

In the first day in this new year 2012 i am feeling good to posting something about gundam named: "Gundam UC Ace Vol.3 w/ Limited FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating - Reviewed by Yose Triarto". I was looking a long time ago to post this but today I have chance to post it. The origin source if you like to see is coming from: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/11/gundam-uc-ace-vol3-w-limited-fw-gundam.html.

In today's blog I would like to reviewed it and give some credits for my friend that has been sold this cool thing named Yudha Pratama Sudadi (profile in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yudha.p.sudadi). He is a smart guy and already take an undergraduate thesis in one of the most famous university in Indonesia, Gadjah Mada University (source in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GadjahMadaUniversity).

Gundam UC Ace Vol. 3 w/ Limited FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating 

I promised to him to publish this once arrived to my address and give some publication about him (promotion campaign ^^). Here's some good pictures (I was taken in the early morning. Some pictures might have less quality pixels): 

Unboxing my package from Yudha Pratama Sudadi.

Front view of Gundam UC Ace Vol. 3 magazine. 

Rear view of Gundam UC Ace Vol. 3 magazine.

Inside view of Gundam UC Ace Vol. 3 magazine.

Inside the magazine they have a small book talked about Unicorn Gundam robor characters (Mobile Suit Gundam UC. MS/ Mechanic Collection). Here's some good pictures: 

Front view of Mechanic Collection small book.

Rear view of Mechanic Collection small book. 

Inside view of Mechanic Collection small book. 

Another inside view of Mechanic Collection small book.  

Then let's we see how  FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating look like. But I would like to show the box itself first:

The front view of box FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating.

The rear view of box FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating.

Inside the box is the Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating itself. Here's the good pictures: 

FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating. Fresh from the box. Need to assembly first.

FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating : Front Left View.

FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating : Front Right View.

 FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating : Front View.

 FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating : Rear View.

 FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating :  Rear Left View.

 FW Gundam Unicorn Pearl Coating :  Rear Right View.

The result I think is very good. Specially for weapon and shield detail and its color. I like they make it with very good condition. Here's some good pictures: 

The Unicorn Gundam Beam Magnum. I like how detail they made it.

The Unicorn Gundam Shield. They put Anaheim Electronics sign also in the shield.

FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating with base. 

With Gundam UC Ace Vol.3 with its limited FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating.

My good friend, Yudha Pratama Sudadi.

Yudha Pratama Sudadi I think he is a good seller, nice and informative. And the last photo was I took when I was going to Yogyakarta last week. He has a good hospitality and show me some of gundam collection of his friend. And that's my friend my review about "Gundam UC Ace Vol.3 w/ Limited FW Gundam Converge Unicorn Gundam Pearl Coating - Reviewed by Yose Triarto". Thank you for reading this blog and enjoy your weekend ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment