tes

tes
[CATATAN HARIAN SAYA] Mari gemar membaca & mengoleksi buku. Sebab ilmu tak akan pernah lekang oleh waktu. - Yogyakarta, 26 November 2016.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2563

Dear Friends,

After a couple days not written something in this blog I would like to write something about "Happy Chinese New year 2563". The definition about Chinese New Year can be founded in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year. And I was celebrated it with my uncle and auntie together in their house in Jakarta, Indonesia and later we're going to lunch together. We're not celebrating too much (no fireworks etc)  because what we're understanding when the new year come it means we must be glad and thankful to God, spend the time with the family and share the happiness to the others. Here some pictures when we're celebrating the Chinese New Year 2563 or in Indonesia we called by "Tahun Baru Imlek 2563".

In the early day of Chinese New Year 2563 around 00.00 AM at Monday, 23 January 2012.

A parcel for my uncle & auntie from their friend. 

A view of green garden in the my uncle and auntie's house. Very nice I like this picture.


A view inside the Situ Gintung Garden Restaurant where we're going for lunch.

A cute cat inside the Situ Gintung Garden Restaurant.


A bit take picture of myself before lunch ready.

The Situ Gintung itself. It is somekind of small dam. And the restaurant is placed near that.


In the 'border line' between the restaurant area and the Situ Gintung area.

A bricks and the 3D painting inside. It is natural and so artistic.


Lunch time with mu uncle, auntie and my cousin.
The new year means share together and thankful to God for all His blessed.


The big pink dragon in the Pondok Indah Mall 2 near my uncle and auntie's house.
I took when I was going back to my boarding house later.

And that's all my friend. I would like to share the happiness, the good pictures and good moments. It was good also to be close with the family. That day on the Chinese New Year 2563 we're not to do something like work too hard but with pleasure enjoy the moments of togetherness. Thank you for read this blog and at the end please allow me to say, "Happy 2563 Chinese Lunar New Year to all of you. Wish all the good things come to us all year. Gong Xi Fa Cai 新 年 快 乐." Thank you :).

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures.... Adek sih gak ikut ngrayain, tapi yang jelas ikut doa buat segala berkat yang sudah Tuhan berikan. saling mendukung ya kakak... Adek sayang kakak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dek Ratri :). Tuhan memberkati adek juga. Tetap mendukung dan menguatkan juga ya. Kakak sayang adek juga :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Fel-Pro CS9515 Conversion Gasket Set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Frederick E.Martinez :). So glad to hear such as a great comments from you. I will do my best for my next blog also. Keep smile and be happy. Good luck for you also and have a nice day, Brother ^^!

      Delete