tes

tes
[CATATAN HARIAN SAYA] Mari gemar membaca & mengoleksi buku. Sebab ilmu tak akan pernah lekang oleh waktu. - Yogyakarta, 26 November 2016.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Neue Ziel (HG Mechanics) (Gundam Model Kits)

Dear Friends,

Today blog I would like to talk about the HG Mechanics: Neue Ziel from Gundam Model Kits. I would like to posting some pictures and a bit story about Neue Ziel itself:

AMX-002 (AMA-X2) Neue Ziel is a space prototype mobile armor, it was featured in the OVA Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory. The unit was piloted by the "Nightmare of Solomon" Anavel Gato. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AMX-002_Neue_Ziel

The model kits details example was in: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10022401.

Neue-Ziel (HG Mechanics) (Gundam Model Kits)

Manufacturer:Bandai
Scale:1/550
Series:HG Mechanics
Original:Gundam 0083
Release Date :Mid Jan., 2002
Regular Price:1,200 yen  about 15.58 USD  
Sales Price:1,020 yen  about 13.24 USD  

I was interested to this model kit because it's extraordinary in shape and also the scale. When the another model kits are in 1/144, 1/100, this one has it's own scale 1/550. The best suited rival for this mobile armor is RX-78GP03D Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis". It's the another HG Mechanics items that sold out by Bandai also. I will share about this later (coz the stock item is not ready. hehehe).

So, here some pictures about HG Mechanics 1/550 Neue Ziel:

HG MECHANICS-NEUE ZIEL FRONT CLOSE UP

HG MECHANICS 1/550 NEUE ZIEL : FRONT RIGHT VIEW

HG MECHANICS 1/550 NEUE ZIEL : FRONT LEFT VIEW

HG MECHANICS-NEUE ZIEL REAR CLOSE UP

HG MECHANICS 1/550 NEUE ZIEL : REAR RIGHT VIEW

HG MECHANICS 1/550 NEUE ZIEL : REAR LEFT VIEW

HG MECHANICS-NEUE ZIEL FULL FRONT VIEW

HG MECHANICS-NEUE ZIEL FULL REAR VIEW

HG MECHANICS-NEUE ZIEL FULL FRONT VIEW COMPARISON SET

That's it my friend. I was finished shared those photos. Hope you alll be happy and wants to see the next my review about HG Mechanics. I am sorry for the poor lighting but somehow I think it made has  pretty scary and mysterious effect also. So I keep using the flash in night mode on my digital camera when I took the pictures. Ok thank you for reading the "Neue Ziel (HG Mechanics) (Gundam Model Kits)",  have a nice day and see you soon on my next blog :)!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait for the Dendrobium (if possible)..nice writing, nice pictures as well. ^__^..
    good job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear ^^! Hem I will do my best :)! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete