How are you there? Today posting I would like to share about the instrumental guitar music. This topic is specially coming to my mind when I was browsing several videos of meditation and relaxing music in YouTube. I recommend to play this video while reading this blog :).
Instrumental Guitar Music ▶ Meditation, Relaxation, Yoga, Work, Workout, Stress, Mind (HD).
I found the one above that I think the best one music for meditation, relaxation, yoga, work, workout, stress and mind with HD. Very good instrumental guitar music and it was published on Nov 4, 2012. By and with credit to it's composer Jack Francis http://www.Jack-Francis.com.
The video has several tracklist that if played all it will be one hour more or less.
0:00 - Easy Day
2:31 - On The Way
5:08 - Winter Tale
7:52 - Awakening
9:50 - Beautiful Life
11:57 - Green Fog
14:39 - Through The Forest
17:20 - Wind of Summer
19:28 - White Paper
21:48 - Reminiscence
25:04 - Life In The Unknown
28:59 - Past And Future
31:16 - Slow Moment
33:59 - In The Reed Plot
36:21 - At Eleven o'Clock
38:54 - Dreams Of The Land
41:43 - Image
44:08 - City Of Happy Ones
46:21 - Silence Speaks For Us
49:15 - Silence Rain
52:28 - Sunny Willow
55:42 - Hand In Hand
59:04 - The Open Road
1:01:08 - Morning Light
1:04:32 - Evensong
I like to hear the music. Off course it depend on what kind of mood I have at the time. But mostly I can say I love to hear the meditation and or relaxation music after all. Then I was trying to find what the benefit of hearing the meditation/ relaxation music for. I found couple reasons and links when googling in the internet. The best one I think like was it said in http://www.sequoiarecords.com/article-16-ways/16+Ways+to+Benefit+from+Relaxation+Music.html. are
1. Reducing StressListening to soothing music that relaxes your body and elevates your mind can significantly reduce how much stress you feel. Relaxation music helps you connect to your inner peace. When you quiet your thoughts and feel your source of peace within, it's like having a stress-proof field around you. Reducing stress not only makes you feel much better, it can also bring improved health.
2. Easier and Deeper MeditationWe became inspired to create music for meditation while backpacking in the Sequoia National Forest back in 1982, with a vision of how music and nature sounds could make meditation easier. Listening to relaxation music helps to quiet the mind, allowing you to enter into the place of deep stillness and inner peace that meditation brings.
3. More Fulfilling YogaTo get the most out of Yoga, you need to slow down your breathing and stay in the present moment. Relaxation music and yoga music helps your mental chatter fade effortlessly away and you will find that you are able to reach each pose more deeply and hold them longer. Yoga then becomes a more enjoyable and more fulfilling experience.
4. Relax Your BodyWhether you're enjoying a soothing hot bath at home, a visit to a spa, an acupuncture treatment, a deep massage, a Reiki session or sitting quietly in a garden or in nature, you will benefit more when you are deeply relaxed. Listening to healing music can help you let go and surrender to relaxation, it can inspire you as well, resulting in a deeper experience.
5. Healing and RenewalIt has been proven that when the body and mind are relaxed, the body's natural ability to heal itself is greatly enhanced. By listening to deeply relaxing music, you can assist your body to release its healing powers. Studies have shown positive benefits when patients listen to relaxing music before and after surgery and in hospice settings.
6. Balance Your LifeIn these busy times, it can be difficult to create a sense of balance in our lives. By listening to relaxation music, you can create a zone of peace that allows you to experience each day from a place of alignment with your true nature. Our meditation music and nature music are also very popular with practitioners of Qi Gong and T'ai Chi.
7. Fall Asleep Faster and Sleep More DeeplyMany of our listeners find that listening to our relaxation music before retiring or as they drift off to sleep allows them to let go of the day's worries, quiet their thoughts and fall asleep easier. The soothing sleep music helps to re-establish a connection to your sense of inner peace and allows you to feel completely secure and enjoy deeper, more restful sleep.
8. Mindful MealsExperts agree that being relaxed and eating slowly plays a key role in the digestion process. Relaxing music creates a tranquil environment for you and your family that makes mealtime a healthier and more pleasurable experience. Also, a recent study showed that eating quickly contributes to weight gain, so listening to peaceful music at mealtimes can help keep extra weight off as well.
9. Calm Airplane TravelAir travel can be a daunting experience for many travelers. Listening to calming music before and during your flight can greatly reduce feelings of stress by surrounding you with an atmosphere of serenity.
10. Soothing Babies and Young ChildrenRelaxation music can be a big help for parents at naptimes and in the evenings before bed, with its soothing effect on infants and children. We've enjoyed reading the many letters and emails from our listeners thanking us for helping their children fall sleep easier and staying asleep longer.
11. Reducing PainMusic can be helpful to those suffering from physical pain. Studies have shown that people who listen to soothing music have requested less pain medication after surgery and that relaxation music can also help them manage chronic pain.
12. Better Concentration at WorkHave you ever noticed how much more you can get done when you are less tense and more relaxed? Listening to meditation music makes it easier to focus your mind while working. Listeners who have the freedom to listen to our relaxing music while they work have found that it helps them accomplish more.
13. Intimacy and TantraListing to tantra music is good during intimate moments between you and your partner and can enhance your mutual experience. As you both listen, you relax, your breathing slows and you become more centered. When you meet in a place of inner peace, you can connect on a deeper and more satisfying level.
14. Morning InspirationWhen you start the day filled with gratitude and inner peace, the rest of your day unfolds in a more harmonious way. Listening to relaxation music in the morning can help put you in a peaceful mood that will stay with you throughout the day.
15. Reading and StudyingListeners have shared with us how much they enjoy listening to our meditation or nature music while they read. We've heard from students that our relaxing music makes their hours of study more productive. We personally enjoy listening to music for readying and studying music for reading and studying while we read, so this came as no surprise to us!
16. Rejuvenating BathSometimes you need a little time just for yourself. Relaxing in a warm bath is a good way to take that time. To get the most out of the experience, light some candles, put on one of our relaxation or nature music albums and allow yourself to drift away into a refreshing bliss.
And maybe some of you would like ask why guitar used as instrumental music in this blog/posting? There is not any special reason. For me I like to hear instrumental guitar music personally. Other peoples maybe like piano, violin, or any musical instrumental. I was playing guitar once in the college so maybe there is the reason why I love hear the instrumental guitar music more than other instruments.
Music always come from heart and I believe it will be helpful for our soul when we were playing or listening the good music at the right moment. Music always comes universal to everybody. Then it say music can changes peoples also :).
For me this instrumental music was the one I play and accompany me when I was writing this blog and listening as well as the reflection for whatever condition I has been through until today. Like someone has said before: "Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either."
Thanks for reading this posting. Hope you all like it. Have nice days friends :).